Details for Students
How to Achieve Job Ready Certification: 5 Easy Steps
- Complete eight total workshops, two in each of the following categories: The Basics, Managing your Digital Presence, Confident Communication, and Career Exploration
- Complete two Job Ready “electives”. Examples of electives include becoming a member of a professional-related student club, attending a K-State Career Center event, etc.
- Secure your space at Job Ready workshops by signing up online <link to workshop schedule>
- Swipe your student ID at workshops and electives to track your Job Ready progress
- Once you have completed all requirements, apply for Job Ready Certification, online, by Monday, April 1, 2019
Job Ready certified students will be recognized at the annual A.Q. Miller Awards Ceremony in late April!
Curious about Job Ready programming? Click here for a full list and descriptions of workshops.